Re: [Evolution] Printing calendar appointments for a certain month

I've tried Iain's fix, as well as the more naive approach.  Iain's
works, sort of.  It's true that I get the entire calendar for November;
however, only the appointments scheduled for the day in question appear.
The rest of the calendar is blank as far as any of my appointments are
concerned.  Similarly, if I try the original method, only a part of the
calendar actually has the events showing (usually the last week).  I'm
running evolution 2.4.1 on a slackware-current/freerock-gnome
distribution.

David