Re: [Evolution] Forwarding mail with embedded images

Regarding forwarding: I do use "forward attached" exclusively, and I
believe this is the way to go. Nonetheless I think at least having the
options around as in 2.2 and previous versions is just fine, and they
should not be removed. Unfortunately I don't recall if this actually
vanished from 2.4 -- if it did, I consider this to be a flaw.

Anyone who can verify this and cares can raise it as a regression bug in
bugzilla. Any takers? (I'm still using 2.2)

I don't particularly care, but as an information point, 2.4.1 has only
one menu option for forwarding, but you can choose the forwarding style
in the preferences.

It does seem to be a retrograde step that you can't over-ride the
forwarding style at the time you do the forwarding - anyone any idea why
it was changed?

Pete