Re: [Evolution] Forwarding mail with embedded images

Dear Guenther and list,
   The problem with forwarding mail as an attachment is that
you don't get to edit it.  This is unacceptable when dealing
with personal matters and so I do not want it to be my default.
This may be a feature that is needed in a business environment,
but not for personal use.  Similarly with not being able to
edit a message before saving it (for example, to delete long
included threads or other attachments as a previous poster
requested).
   So I do hope the developers will provide a way to allow Evo
to be configured to permit editing of emails before storing and/or
forwarding (I was told in an earlier post that all forwarding
would be as an attachment in future versions).
   If necessary for business users, it would be reasonable
to have this option under root control.
   George