Subject: [Evolution] Forwarding mail with embedded images
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 10:48:19 -0500
We are using Evolution 2.0.2 as distributed with CentOS.
When forwarding an email with embedded image(s), the recipient
does not get the images, only the text.  Is there a setting to
allow the images to be forwarded?  Is this fixed in later
versions of Evolution?  If neither, I will be happy to submit
a bug report.
   Thanks,
   George Reeke