Re: [Evolution] recovering tasks from crashed evolution

hi,
On Fri, 2005-11-11 at 13:16 +0930, Iain Buchanan wrote:
Good for you I guess!!

Not really :-). Just confirms the existence of a serious bug that is
difficult to reproduce...Thanks anyway.
I did however find some other strange behaviour - at one stage evolution
locked up and gdb showed this message:

Cannot find thread 1032206: invalid thread handle

should I do anything about this?  I still have the complete gdb output
if you want it.
Yes. Do please file the bug with the gdb output.
More useful info at http://gnome.org/projects/evolution/bugs.shtml.

thanks and have a nice day,
Harish