Re: [Evolution] recovering tasks from crashed evolution

On Fri, 2005-11-11 at 08:58 +0930, Iain Buchanan wrote:
Thanks for the suggestions,

On Thu, 2005-11-10 at 09:38 +0530, Harish Krishnaswamy wrote:
Can you please file a bug with traces if you can reproduce this ?

I'll work on reproducing it.

It's not reproducible :(  I managed to restore all my tasks from my
phone, (which gave me a few duplicates) and when I did the same cut, evo
didn't crash.  I tried various cuts and pastes, but evo still ran fine.
Good for you I guess!!

I did however find some other strange behaviour - at one stage evolution
locked up and gdb showed this message:

Cannot find thread 1032206: invalid thread handle

should I do anything about this?  I still have the complete gdb output
if you want it.

thanks,
--
Iain Buchanan <iaindb netspace net au>