Re: [Evolution] recovering tasks from crashed evolution

Can you please file a bug with traces if you can reproduce this ?

~/.evolution/tasks/local/system/tasks.ics is where the data is stored
(default). Grepping the ics files under ~/.evolution/tasks would let you
know if the information is still available (and just not getting
displayed).

HTH,
Harish