Re: [Evolution] How do I unsubscribe?

Hi murthy,
         You have been unsubscribed from the mailing list now by the
list moderator evolution-list-owner gnome org  You should be getting an
acknowledgment mail shortly.

thanks, Chenthill.
On Wed, 2005-11-09 at 10:41 -0500, Murthy Gandikota wrote:
How do I unsubscribe to this e-list? I tried the web site
but the mail keeps coming. As per the website, I should get
email to confirm. However, I haven't seen any email about membership.

Thanks for your help
Murthy

They are intended for the named recipient(s) only.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or  the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies.

** This e-mail  has been scanned for viruses, vandals and malicious content. **