Re: [Evolution] dbus signals

On Thu, 2005-10-20 at 11:02 +0200, pan wrote:
Hi guys,

        Probably you already know this, but just wanted to make sure.
        If I select 'send DBus messages' in preferences, evolution cannot
        start (it crashes) when started remotely through ssh.
        This is because in that case it cannot connect to the
        session bus (it can still connect to the system bus).

        I would prefer it would not crash and just not send the signals,
        or issue a warning perhaps.

        Further, it would be nice if the dbus signals contained a bit more
        information, like the particular email's subject and sender address.

        Hope it's already fixed, I have:
        Evolution version 2.2.3.
This has been fixed in the later versions of Evolution. Please upgrade

-partha