Re: [Evolution] Cannot select several contacts simultaneously when composing new message

Just to let people know:

Karsten Bräckelmann changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
   Target Milestone|Future                      |2.4.2

------- Additional Comments From Karsten Bräckelmann  2005-11-03 18:38 -------
Yes, this is a regression, I can confirm it worked at some time.

Punting Target Milestone, as regressions should be resolved ASAP, not "Future".
This is not a minor enhancement request, it's a usability issue that actually is
serious for anyone sending mails to large groups of recipients.

So next version should have this problem solved.

Only one day after filing a bug it's already being dealt! Hurray for Evolution hackers :)