[Evolution] Cannot select several contacts simultaneously when composing new message

Hello,

using Evo 2.4.1 on Fedora Core 4 here.

In past versions, I could use the SHIFT key to select several contacts
at once and add them to To: or Bcc: fields, in the pop-up dialog window
that appears when one clicks on To: button.

Now I have to select each address at once, which is very frustrating
because frequently I need to send messages to a pool of dozens of
contacts in my "Friends" address book and I always need to leave several
of them out, according to the message content. What I did previously was
to select all contacts with SHIFT and then use CTRL to take out the ones
I didn't want to send the message.

Is there any way to get the previous behaviour back?

Best regards,
David