Re: [Evolution] How to add options for attachment display?

hi patrick,

Am Montag, den 09.05.2005, 12:55 -0400 schrieb Patrick O'Callaghan:
I'm using KDE 3.4 and have the Gnome 2.10 libraries. There's no
gnome-file-types-properties command as far as I can see.

I know I used to be able to do this with previous versions of the Gnome
libraries. If anyone can throw light on where it's gone I'd be grateful.

the problem and a possible solution is described at
http://forums.fedoraforum.org/archive/index.php/t-26875.html

cheers,
andre

--