Re: [Evolution] Reply To List (right click Feature) in evo-2.2.1.1

On Wed, 2005-05-18 at 08:56 +0530, Not Zed wrote:
Am Montag, den 16.05.2005, 11:45 +0800 schrieb Ow Mun Heng:

Then why have the "mark as Junk, mark as NOT junk".
Nevermind... I believe      the devs have their reasons.

Please don't blame us.  It wasn't us.  It was the UI team.  Wait till
you see the latest menu reorganisation, even more functionality removed
and other common stuff harder to get to.  Not the developers either.

Did I come across as blaming?? Sorry. Didn't mean to. You guys are doing
a good job.

I can hardly wait. You know what I want in Evo? I want the "To:" Box to
be wrapped when I type in more than the length of the box? (instead of
it just pushing to the right)

It's nice to be able to do that using the mouse as well as the Shortcut
key. Now, I have to manually go to Actions and select reply to list.

what about using [ctrl + l]?  the shortcut is much faster... ;-)

That's a reason why I use the mouse instead of the keyboard.
I see a message I want to read, I use the mouse to click on it, then if
I decide to reply to it, my hand doesn't actually leave the mouse ,hence
easier to  right click, and then select which mailbox I want the reply
to come from.

Is it end-user hackable?

afaik no.

You could put it back in using a plugin :)

Hmm.. Yeah... Then it'll be another thing to add on my already growing
todo list.

Say.. how simple or hard is it to write a plugin anyway.

Very easy, at least for something like that.  All the code which
implements it is still there anyway, so it should only be a few lines of
code to re-hook it up.

Well.. i guess it's time for me to add that to my growing to-do list.

--
Ow Mun Heng
98% Microsoft(tm) Free!!