Re: [Evolution] Reply To List (right click Feature) in evo-2.2.1.1

On Tue, 2005-05-17 at 17:00 +0530, Not Zed wrote:
On Tue, 2005-05-17 at 13:08 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
hi,

Am Montag, den 16.05.2005, 11:45 +0800 schrieb Ow Mun Heng:
Just wondering how come support for the Right click, reply to List was
taken out of evo-2.2.1.1. it was there in the 2.0.4 series.

we HAD to clean up the context menu, it was way too much there. think of
people with a low screen resolution.

Then why have the "mark as Junk, mark as NOT junk".
Nevermind... I believe  the devs have their reasons.

What about having sub-menus.. like the vfilter thingy?

It's nice to be able to do that using the mouse as well as the Shortcut
key. Now, I have to manually go to Actions and select reply to list.

what about using [ctrl + l]?  the shortcut is much faster... ;-)

That's a reason why I use the mouse instead of the keyboard.
I see a message I want to read, I use the mouse to click on it, then if
I decide to reply to it, my hand doesn't actually leave the mouse ,hence
easier to  right click, and then select which mailbox I want the reply
to come from.

Is it end-user hackable?

afaik no.

You could put it back in using a plugin :)

Hmm.. Yeah... Then it'll be another thing to add on my already growing
todo list.

Say.. how simple or hard is it to write a plugin anyway.

Guess it's time to go look at your E-plugin hackfest docs and the
sources in 2.2.1.1