Re: [Evolution] Reply To List (right click Feature) in evo-2.2.1.1

hi,

Am Montag, den 16.05.2005, 11:45 +0800 schrieb Ow Mun Heng:
Just wondering how come support for the Right click, reply to List was
taken out of evo-2.2.1.1. it was there in the 2.0.4 series.

we HAD to clean up the context menu, it was way too much there. think of
people with a low screen resolution.

It's nice to be able to do that using the mouse as well as the Shortcut
key. Now, I have to manually go to Actions and select reply to list.

what about using [ctrl + l]?  the shortcut is much faster... ;-)

Is it end-user hackable?

afaik no.

cheers,
andre