Re: [Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Questions about evolutionfuture plan

On Tue, 2005-05-17 at 11:15 +0100, regatta wrote:
On 5/17/05, Philip Van Hoof <spamfrommailing freax org> wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-05-17 at 10:26 +0300, regatta wrote:
> > Hi
>
> > 2- Is there any hacked version of evolution (one that some hackers
> > patch it with many unreleased patches so users can test it and use it
> > also)
>
> The version in the HEAD branch on cvs.gnome.org
>
> More information:
>
>   http://www.go-evolution.org/Compiling_Evolution_from_CVS

Will this one is not what I'm looking for, I can download the CVS
version but I am asking if somebody (or people) is patching the
evolution with some non proved patches and using them

No they are not, at least not to my knowledge.

Perhaps some people have some small custom patches they are maintaining themselves, but generally not.

Few patches are ever written outside of the ones which get released in the code.