[Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Questions about evolution future plan

On 5/17/05, Philip Van Hoof <spamfrommailing freax org> wrote:
On Tue, 2005-05-17 at 10:26 +0300, regatta wrote:
Hi

2- Is there any hacked version of evolution (one that some hackers
patch it with many unreleased patches so users can test it and use it
also)

The version in the HEAD branch on cvs.gnome.org

More information:

  http://www.go-evolution.org/Compiling_Evolution_from_CVS

Will this one is not what I'm looking for, I can download the CVS
version but I am asking if somebody (or people) is patching the
evolution with some non proved patches and using them

--
Best Regards,