Re: [Evolution] Exchange Outlook Mail Catagories

FYI:

Just got Notes 7 beta to work under wine. Seems ok.

On Tue, 2005-03-22 at 10:34 -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
On Tue, 2005-03-22 at 11:12 -0500, Jeremey Wise wrote:
[snip]

PS: Their is still a debate that we will be converting all the global
boxes into a Lotus Notes system. If this is the case how can / will
Evolution interface with this environment? If it CAN interface with
Notes then I may use that to buy more time, but if not I will have to
work harder to get Lotus Notes Client to work under wine (which is
another user group I get to work with now :>)

Running Notes under Wine is actually pretty common.

--
Thanks,

Jeremey Wise
jeremey wise agilysys com

All opinions or information expressed here are personal in nature and do
not reflect the official position of Agilysys Inc.