[Evolution] Local storage of exchange data.

  Hi,

My company uses a exchange server for email purposes, and recently i
had installed fedora fc3 on my machine.  I want to do a total
migration to linux, adn so i decided to give the evolution connector a
try.  The problem is that I recieve heavy mail, around 500 - 600 a day
atleast,  and store a sizeable no. of them in my folders ( My outlook
local copy is around 1G).

Hence when i try to access certain folders in my evolution, it
crashes, and when i start it again, it takes a very long time to sync
with the server and open my inbox again.  I checked the ~/.evolution
folder and found it to be around 2M.  Is there a way to store a local
copy of my mail in my home folder so that performance can be beefed up
a bit, and network usage lowerd ?

Any type of caching options or better any way of implementing filters to store mails in local folders is what iam looking for.

P.S. Iam resending this one as i see that the first mail didnt make it into the list :(

Regards,

Sarath Menon