Re: [Evolution] Re: mail backup in evolution 2

On Sat, 2005-03-05 at 10:58 -0700, Ranjan Grover wrote:
Hi all

I'm running evolution 2.0x on my Debian box and I had a question
regarding mail backup. I use evolution both at work and home for
retrieving mail from an IMAP server. However, I have limited mail
space and when I get big attachments, I usually back them up locally
by just dragging it into the Local Inbox. However, I can only do this
at work or home, and can't access that email from both places. I have
rsync setup and was wondering which directories/files to sync up so
that I can syncronize my e-mail at both places. BTW, is there a better
way to do this?

I see 2 directories, $HOME/evolution and $HOME/.evolution and all the
email seems to be backed up on .evolution. What's in the
$HOME/evoution folder?

1.4 data.

-JP
--