Re: [Evolution] Any suggested workarounds for yet one more interface quirk?

Hey Carlos, I see you have a shaw.ca address - where are you? I'm in
Victoria (also using shaw) - but I'm moving to Halifax on Friday for
about a year.

Don't PageUp and PageDown work for you? They do for me.

No.  They don't work for me.  And I don't see how they could work for
you either Brian.  I am using Evo  2.0.2.

2.0.4, just upgraded a few days ago from 2.0.2. I don't think the
behaviour has changed.

If I cause the blue highlight bar (with Evo running under Gnome) to
highlight a message in the message pane and press PgUp, Evo take me to
the first message.  It does not scroll up one page through the message I
am looking at.

If under the same highlight bar set up described above, I press PgDn,
Evo takes me to the last message. It does not scroll down one page
through the message I am looking at.

Ah - it sounds like you are using the preview pane - am I right? I'm not
- I open messages in a separate window. PgUp and PgDn work there.

If you are using the preview pane, PgUp and PgDn should also work if you
click in the preview pane or tab to it, otherwise they operate in the
message list pane - as they should.

BTW, in the message list pane, they go up/down by 1 page, not to the
first/last message. Is this not the case for you - or do you just have
few enough messages that they are all visible at once?