Re: [OT] Re: [Evolution] strategies for handling lots of mail

On Sun, 2005-06-26 at 21:15 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
I've been radically redesigning the way mail information is stored
and I
guess I need to make sure it scales well this far and beyond.

I don't know about the new features in CVS, but I'm pretty happy
with
the present state (all my colleagues as well).

Well, "redesign" means ... well, redesign.   i.e. not the same no
more.

I guess we'll see how it goes once its out there.

I've managed to hack HEAD to compile (the gal_a11y stuff is still
screwed up, lots of missing dependencies on libevolution-a11y.so), and
the performance is noticeably snappier.  Your etree performance fixes
seem to have really helped.  Nice work.

Lee