[OT] Re: [Evolution] strategies for handling lots of mail

There is no exact solution that'll fit to everyone. Let me tell you what
I'm doing. I have more than 2000 folders and sub/subfolders and it takes
~5 min to start Evo on a relevantly powerfull machine (PIV 3000 MHz/512

Offtopic, i'm just curious ... How can you possibly have (and manage -
and have time left over to do anything other than move mails around)
2000 folders of critical mail?

On a more important note, how many total messages is that?  And how many
vfolders do you have?

I've been radically redesigning the way mail information is stored and I
guess I need to make sure it scales well this far and beyond.