Re: [Evolution] Inline attachment display

On Sun, 2005-06-26 at 10:06 -0400, Graham Campbell wrote:
Lately I have been getting messages from this mailing list that do not
have the important part expanded. They seem to be represented as text
attachments that are not automatically displayed and the body of the
message is simply the standard list trailer with the message header as a
first level attachment (which is displayed). The body of the message is
a second level attachment that is not displayed. Why is this and is
there any way to cause the attachments to be automatically displayed? Or
is it a problem in message composition or display?

An example is any recent message from Ron Johnson (sorry Ron, not
picking on you but yours were the first messages I saw that showed the
problem)

That's odd.

The "only" attachments in my emails are application/pgp-signature,
and have been doing so now for about 18ish months.

I've been using Evo 2.2.2 for a while now, too.  And all emails
look fine to me.  Even my own... ;)

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"He that would live in peace and at ease must not speak all he
knows or all he sees."
Benjamin Franklin