Re: [Evolution] errors in Welcome to the "evolution" mailing list

Iain,

On Fri, 2005-06-24 at 09:20 +0930, Iain Buchanan wrote:

Perhaps you could file a bug report for the message to be changed
slightly?

Done.  Bug 308872.

On a more substantive note, might you be able to point me to more info
about evolution?   The mailing list has assorted refs to various files,
vfolder predicate formats, etc.   I'm migrating from using MH and Xemacs
with 600 folders and 60000 messages, and am interested in how to
customize and automate things.

Thanks.

/Randolph

--