[Evolution] NNTP server set up

Hi;

My usenet installation keeps asking for a password to my
nntp.broadband.rogers.com news server, yet the server does not require a
password.  From Outlook the setup is NO to "Server requires me to log
on: ".

I have tried using Never, Whenever possible, and  Always for "Use secure
connection".  For the Sending Email I have tried both SMTP and Sendmail
for Server Type.  Nothing works.  'Pan' with FC3 did work so I shouldn't
have a linux rejection by rogers.com.

I am now using FC4, a clean install, and the same provider accounts as I
have been using for years.

All suggestions welcome.

Regards Bill