[Evolution] Error while cleaning the directory

Hi all,
It's been a long time since I last came here - Evolution has indeed been
working flawlessly for me for years now. (thanks by the way to everyone)
I have a little trouble, it seems related to the fact that I recently
had disk space problems:
Whenever I try to Ctl+E to clean my trash directory, I get this error:
Error while cleaning the directory - the summary and the directory don't
match, even after a synchronization.

I cleaned my disk to make some space, but I still get this error (only
on my local mbox though, not on my IMAP account). Any hint to work
around this problem?
Evo 2.0.3 - Mandrake 10.1 official.
Thanks in advance!

--
Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi libertysurf fr>