[Evolution] Evolution 2.2 Start-up Crash and Problem Solving Process (Mac OS X)

Dear all,

I'm a Mac OS X 10.3. user. I installed
evolution-2.2.2.pkg.tar.bz2 package and have been
using the application happily the last four weeks.

For some reason when I was moving files this morning
the application crashed and unfortunately I haven't
been able to re-launch it again. When trying to
re-launch Evolution it will crash almost immediately.
Only processing that I can see is that the application
is scanning the mail forders just before the crash.

With my admin account I can still use Evolution so I
suppose that the problem is in my user settings. I
wasn't able to find proper log-files or any kind of
error messages (I might not know from where to look at
those).

I would like to get advice how to continue with
problem solving. Are there any log-files I should try
to look for, setting files that I could replace etc.

All comments are highly appreciated.

Kindest Regards,

...toni

Discover Yahoo!