[Evolution] Colors for categories

Hi,

when I try to edit or create a "Category" for the tasks and try to
change the color it doesn't work. I can change the color and it shows up
in the dialog. But when I press ok and look into the category again it's
set to black again.

How can I make evo to save the color I have selected? Is that some
permission problem? Unfortunately it doesn't give any error or warning
message. It just doesn't do it. Thanks for any suggestions,

Hendrik