Re: [Evolution] My WishList - & No I've not read the roadmap.

On Thu, 2005-06-16 at 17:32 -0500, Brian G. Peterson wrote:
On Thursday 16 June 2005 05:23 pm, Ron Johnson wrote:
If your Inbox is big, and/or is in IMAP, that could really slow
things down.

Just responding to Andre's question.  In most cases of non-webmail clients, I
think that the mail clients that are doing this functionality are caching it
locally, not compiling the list from the IMAP server every time.

An "All Email" addressbook would serve the same purpose.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

Anyone who thinks that religion is Sooo Eeevil should remember:
- The number of Soviet citizens that the "religion is the opiate
of the masses" Soviets killed or let starve is between 20M and
60M.
- The number of Chinese killed or allowed to starve by the
Chinese Communists is estimated to be as many as 66M.
Now *that* is True Evil.