[Evolution] My WishList - & No I've not read the roadmap.

If these are already in the roadmap, please ignore.

1. To/CC/BCC to be made wrapp-able into a couple of lines and then into
a button scroller and not the current, move to right, 1 line only.

2. recipient wants to receive PGP Encrypted Messages. (just like the
current 'want to receive HTML')

3. Be able to open attachments from the composer window. (to ensure that
one is sending the correct attachment)

4. AddressBook -> when sending to recipients whoose addreses are not in
the current addressbook, Search for the list of addresses in the InBox.
(This is a feature I saw in Mac OS Mail App)

That should be it I suppose.

--
Ow Mun Heng
98% Microsoft(tm) Free!!