Re: [Evolution] My WishList - & No I've not read the roadmap.

On Thu, 2005-06-16 at 16:24 -0500, Brian G. Peterson wrote:
On Thursday 16 June 2005 03:45 pm, Andre Klapper wrote:
4. AddressBook -> when sending to recipients whoose addreses are not in
the current addressbook, Search for the list of addresses in the InBox.
(This is a feature I saw in Mac OS Mail App)

hmm. who would you use that, and for what purpose? :-/
if i write to people i know, they are in my addressbook.
if i write to people i don't know, they have given me their addresses
before.

Several other mail applications take anyone that you've sent mail to, and
anyone that you've recived mail from (in a certain threshold) and add those
addressesto the autocomplete of addresses on compose.  I've never seen it
applied to an Address book.  However, I could see how 'mail received from'
and 'mail sent to' could be useful vfolder-like entities in the address book.

If your Inbox is big, and/or is in IMAP, that could really slow
things down.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines