Re: [Evolution] Evo 1.4.6 to Evo 2.2, SuSE to Ubuntu

On Thu, 2005-06-09 at 16:08, Kelly J. Morris wrote:

Guenther - I followed your instructions exactly but I was not
successful. When I got to the point of opening Evo in the target
machine, it gave me an error message saying that there was a file
missing for migration and then defaulted me to the set-up wizard.
Unfortunately, I didn't catch the name of the file. Is there any way
that I can try to "force" the migration again, if only to get the
missing file's name?

Guenther - OK, I did the obvious, i.e. I started over. I shutdown
evolution and gconftool-2. Then I deleted ~/Evolution, ~/.evolution, and
~/.gconf/apps/evolution. Then I copied ~/Evolution and
~/.gconf/apps/evolution from my SuSE setup. I then started Evo and the
migration went fine.

However, in the spirit of "2 steps forward, 1 step back," I have a new
problem: whenever I highlight a folder or file, I get the following
message (where "Widget" represents the folder or file name):

Error while storing folder 'Inbox/Widgets'.

Cannot create folder on
/home/kelly/.evolution/mail/local/inbox.sbd/Widgets: Permission denied

What can I do to correct this? TIA   Kelly

--
Kelly J. Morris <kjmlists comcast net>