Re: [Evolution] Calendar items and tasks INVISIBLE after gpilot crash

On Fri, 2005-07-29 at 15:41 -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
just FYI, CAMEL_DEBUG=all is only for debugging the mailer at a protocol
level (e.g. imap, pop, smtp, etc) and not meant for general debug output
for all components of evolution

Thanks for the info.  I checked the steps outlined on the Evo
bug-hunting Web site here:

http://www.gnome.org/projects/evolution/bugs.shtml

However, I didn't see anything better for debugging the calendar, except
for maybe the GroupWise option.  I'm only using local calendar storage
so I don't know if that would help me.  I guess I'll try it, though.

Any other thoughts?  The data is there but Evo just isn't seeing it.