Re: [Evolution] New Features

already filed in the bug system.

On Wed, 2005-07-27 at 17:40 +0200, Erik van Luxzenburg wrote:
I know Evolution 2.2.1.1 is just out, but as I just switched to Linux,
and was used to work with Mozilla Thunderbird under windows and now
under Linux, I miss the three pane window. That feature of MS Outlook
and later Thunderbird rocked! It gives a much clearer and leaner look
in my opinion. So being back at the classic view of Evolution (classic
as in resembling the old Outlooks) is a bit pity.

Furthermore, as I said I have Thunderbird under Linux as well, but
Evolution gives just that bit of extra (integration with Gaim and with
Planner, the agenda and the extension and ease of use of the
address-book !). Anyway, I would like to see a three pane window in
the next release and hope some other agree with it and are willing to
take it into consideration.

Fruthermore, good work chaps :-D

---
Luxzenburg Consulting