[Evolution] Re: Evolution Update

Oops!  I am seeking to restore functionality to two Gnome components:
Epiphany and Evolution.  I'm afraid that I wrote the previous message
interchanging the two.

For Evolution, I would like to keep my email box and the various
subdirectories from an upgrade from 1.4 to 2.2.  My apologies for any
misunderstandings.

Frank Jahnke