Re: [Evolution] Re: cleaning up old data

On 7/19/05, Ron Johnson <ron l johnson cox net> wrote:
On Tue, 2005-07-19 at 14:50 -0400, Lee Revell wrote:
On Tue, 2005-07-19 at 20:20 +0300, Yavor Doganov wrote:
"apt-get remove --purge" and "dpkg -P" doesn't remove user-wide settings,
it would be a nightmare otherwise. Why would you want to delete them
anyway? Imagine that a company decides to migrate to something else and
turns back to the base app in some time. The sysadmin should configure the
settings of tens or hundreds of users then. I don't want to be at his
place ;-)

Then the app needs a "forget settings" function.
That would be nice.

Can anyone tell me how I can delete the evolution settings from gconf ?
I've tried the gconf editor but I can't find the delete button :-(

Greets,
Pieter