Re: [Evolution] Crash on start with X Error: BadAccess (workaround)

On Tue, Jul 19, 2005 at 01:23:07PM -0700, Ross Boylan wrote:
Every time I start evolution it crashes almost immediately.  Using
E2K_DEBUG produces no useful output.

I found the earlier thread Evolution 2.2 crashes.... and followed the
advice there to downgrade libgnome-canvas.  That fixed it.

I did the upgrade on the 7th, but didn't see this til today.  Probably
restarting my system made the new ones effective, and then when I
switched to task view I hit the bug.