Re: [Evolution] Crash on start with X Error: BadAccess

are you using a gtk theme that makes gtk widgets look/act like Qt/kde
widgets? That's what it looks like from the errors printed to the
console. I would suggest disabling gtk themes and seeing if that
resolves the issue. I know at one point, a lot of KDE users submitted
bugs about Evolution crashing when they used some sort of gtk theme that
used a kludgy hack to make gtk draw to the screen using the Qt libs
which would often cause segfaults and/or fun X errors.