Re: [Evolution] global address list on link2exchange.com?

On Tue, 2005-07-05 at 10:29 -0400, Chris Briggs wrote:
Hi.

My company uses link2exchange.com for hosted Exchange. Everyone else in
the office uses Outlook and the global address book just works, but I
don't know how to make it work with Evolution. There's a field for a
Global Catalog server but I don't know what to set it to. Are there any
other link2exchange.com users out there who can help me?

Try setting it as your exchange server itself. Most of the times
GC server and exchange servers run on the same machine.

-Sushma.