[Evolution] global address list on link2exchange.com?

Hi.

My company uses link2exchange.com for hosted Exchange. Everyone else in
the office uses Outlook and the global address book just works, but I
don't know how to make it work with Evolution. There's a field for a
Global Catalog server but I don't know what to set it to. Are there any
other link2exchange.com users out there who can help me?

Secondly, is there a searchable archive for this list?

Thanks much.

-cb
--
Chris Briggs <chris radiospire com>