Re: [Evolution] we be hanging

On Sat, 2005-07-09 at 15:17 -0500, Bill Milbratz wrote:
Hi,
My problem: our IT-administrator rebooted our exchange server two days
ago. He said he didnât apply any patches/fixes/etc. Now,however,
evolutionâs behavior has changed: it works fine for about five
minutes, then hangs/freezes/locks up.  Specifically, the UI does not
hang, but if I click on message, the window opens but  evolution does
not populate the new window with the message contents.  Over time, the
âinboxâ will appear empty. On the bottom left corner of the screen,
the message âretrieving message 0003797 (a2)ââ appears.  Once
evolution has started to âhang,â I canât access other email servers
with other protocols (e.g. linux/imap).

Iâm running evolution 2.2.1.1 on gentoo linux.

Try running it on the CLI with something like "CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1
evolution"

or

"E2K_DEBUG=1 evolution" <-- This one is most likely wrong.. google it
up.

--
Ow Mun Heng
98% Microsoft(tm) Free!!