From: evolution-bounces lists ximian com [mailto:evolution-bounces lists ximian com] On Behalf Of Don Doumakes
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 6:13 PM
To: evolution lists ximian com
Subject: [Evolution] Meeting invitations invalid

When I get invited to meetings via Exchange, I get an email containing a vCalendar file attachment.  When I
click on the attachment icon, the display says "The item in the calendar is not valid.  The message does
contain a calendar, but the calendar contains no events, tasks or free/busy information."  There's no
description of what the meeting is about, unless I view the raw email source.

Are others having the same symptoms?

I'm using evolution 2.2.1.1 and ximian-connector 2.2.3 on a Gentoo system with kernel 2.6.11.