RE: [Evolution] Meeting invitations invalid

The invitations are coming from Exchange, which reports its version as
V6.5.7226.0.

On Fri, 2005-07-08 at 12:59 +0200, Anders Naslund connecta se wrote:
 Are You using the exchange connector or is this just an invitaion that
 origins in Exchange? If it's the last case, it might be an older
 exchange server that is not able to send a proper request (5.5 had
 that behaivior).

/A

-----Original Message-----
From: evolution-bounces lists ximian com [mailto:evolution-bounces lists ximian com] On Behalf Of Don
Doumakes
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 6:13 PM
To: evolution lists ximian com
Subject: [Evolution] Meeting invitations invalid

 When I get invited to meetings via Exchange, I get an email containing
 a vCalendar file attachment.  When I click on the attachment icon, the
 display says "The item in the calendar is not valid.  The message does
 contain a calendar, but the calendar contains no events, tasks or
 free/busy information."  There's no description of what the meeting is
 about, unless I view the raw email source.

 Are others having the same symptoms?

 I'm using evolution 2.2.1.1 and ximian-connector 2.2.3 on a Gentoo
 system with kernel 2.6.11.

--
Don Doumakes, Systems Programmer II             402-963-8374
CSG Systems                                     402-515-0554 cell