[Evolution] Importing from evolution to evolution

Hi.

I've been using Evolution at home and at school for years, and I'd like
to merge the school install (not used anymore) into my home install.
I've got the .evolution folder, but I don't see any obvious way to do
the merge/import. Ideally, I'd like File > Import to ask me for the
location of that Evolution folder and import it automatically.

Is there another way besides the cumbersome manual import of the actual
mbox files one by one ? Would a plain copy of the files mess the
metadata ?

Thanks.

PS: I'm using Evo 2.2.1.1 from Ubuntu Hoary.