Re: [Evolution] Re: Evo wish list - word wrap in view pane ?

On Mon, 2005-07-04 at 13:36 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
No there isn't.

It is up to the sender of the mail to properly specify how the mail
should be presented, and we honour most of the known ways for doing
that.

e.g. it is no use wrapping a text table, it would become unreadable.

IMO, and to slightly paraphrase, the perfect is the enemy of the
good.

I *very* rarely get text tables, but I regularly receive emails
from MUAs like Sylpheed.  Those emails display in Evo as One Really
Long Line per paragraph.

The view pane option Edit-"Word Wrap" would be really useful.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

The difference between Rock&Roll and Country Music?
Old Rockers still on tour are pathetic, but old Country singers
are still great.