Re: [Evolution] threading didn't work in reply-to-all

File a bug i guess and attach all of the messages.

(in full preferrably, but at least all the headers with any addresses
munged if you need to).

Unless you want to debug the threading code using gdb; which would
probably be a faster way to get it fixed, if you can build from source -
since I wouldn't see it as a particularly high-priority problem.