Re: [Evolution] (no subject)

Hi Steve,
had the very same problem myself. I deleted my Exchnage account in Evo,
did a force shutdown of Evo and gconfd and then started the
"ximian-conector-2 setup" and created the new account in Evo that way.
For a period my system forgot to remember that I have to "auth=Basic"
with my server. I just had to shut everything down again (incl. Gconfd)
and edit the xml fine in /.gconf/apps/evolution/mail to include
auth=Basic after my name in the url and before the @ sign
(username;auth=Basic exchange server)

Good luck!

/A