Re: [Evolution] Reading file attachments

It uses Your Gnome settings...

/A

mån 2005-01-31 klockan 17:08 +1100 skrev david grant:
I am running Evo 2.0.2 and FC3 and wonder if there is a way to specify
a choice of file associations in the dropdown list for file
attachments.
I know that Gnome 2.8 provides file associations thru Nautilus and
have specified that .doc and .xls files are to be associated with
wine. The funny thing is that on receiving a .xls attachment, the Evo
drop down list has wine as an alternative to gnumeric but .doc files
only show OpenOffice.
I have looked thru the mailing list but see no mention of my problem
and wonder if I am the only person having this problem.