[Evolution] Unable to get APOP in Evo 2.0.3

Hello list!

I migrated to Evolution 2.0.3 and use it from Debian-Sarge.

I am unable to retrieve email from a server that uses secure
authentication.

I can retrieve mail from this server using Mozilla mail selecting
"secure authentication" but in Evolution I have tried both "APOP" and
"password" for type of authentication and it either doesn't seem to work
or doesn't recognize the change of settings.

I have removed that account and recreated it but bug is stubborn.

I do not receive any error message while trying to get the messages,
client just behaves like there is no mail in the server. Can someone
enlight me?

Hope you are all well,

Minerva